Do I need a Greek architect or engineer?

Yes, you must use a registered Greek Architect or Engineer for the work involved in the design and supervision of the house and structure. Their fees are included in the Building Licence fee. If you are in Crete and have time, we welcome the opportunity for everyone to meet with the scheme architect to discuss your house plans and designs. We use only the best and most experienced architects in Chania for all our work.

© Real Crete Property 2008

Click here to close this window